Thrifting for shoes is an amazing and inexpensive way to keep a wardrobe current when done correctly. They can make or break an outfit but I find them to be the trickiest thing to buy when online thrifting because of sizing. I’m also extra careful to buy unworn or barely worn shoes because I tend to be finicky in the foot department. For these reasons I think it’s important to build your wardrobe’s foundation with investment shoes (purchased new) you love that won’t go out of style, are comfortable, and worth the extra buck.
When virtual thrifting it helps to ask questions about sizing when you’re unsure and stick to brands you’re familiar with, but more on that later. Lets have some fun with these on trend thrifted shoe finds!
- J. Crew Espadrilles $16 here
- Circus by Sam Edelman gladiator (white) $20, here
- Circus by Sam Edelman (multi colored) $8, here
- Bow Tie Sandal (espadrille wedge) $5, here
- Madden Girl Lace up $9, here
- Dolce Vita Lace up $19, here
- Mia Delphine Gladiator $18, here
- Crown Vintage Gladiator $16, here
- H&M Black Flats $10, here
- Jeffrey Campbell Jelly Flats $10, here (also available at Nordstrom Rack here for just $5 more).
- Peep toe flats $9, here
- Dolce Vita size 9 black suede flats $7, here
- BCBGeneration flats $24, here
- BCBGeneration studded flats $20, here
- Aldo pointy flats $10, here
- ASOS caged pointed flats $20, here
Don’t see the right size? Speak up in the comments below and I won’t leave it out in future posts.
I hope this has inspired you to boost your spring shoe game in a thrifty way! I love the gladiator sandals because they are adjustable in width and so comfy, but do tend to run 1/2 a size big in some brands. When in doubt, just ask the seller! As a side note, Tradesy will issue a store credit in the case of an improper fit, but Poshmark and Mercari don’t allow returns or exchanges for that reason. Thredup allows returns for poor fit, but requires you to pay return shipping unless you opt for a store credit. Happy shopping!
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
What I’m Wearing
- Michael Stars tunic, here
- Gold chain bracelet, here
- Monogram necklace, here
- Franco Sarto sandals, here
- Maidenform flexees leggings (a staple piece), get them here