Embroidery is a must this spring. An embroidered piece can add so much to an outfit and there are lots of choices in the world of online thrifting right now. I’m especially drawn to the contrast of embroidery on dark and denim backgrounds, but these white skirts and dresses are winning me over too! I’ve rounded up the most adorable embroidery finds from the budget friendly world of online thrifting below. Enjoy (& subscribe to my blog so you get first crack at my picks next Saturday)!
Starting at the top, here are the Poshmark & Tradesy links to these gems:
- Boohoo suede embroidered skirt $13, here
- Rubbish embroidered button down $8, here
- Free People Boho embroidered tank top $10, here
- Anthropologie embroidered tee $15, here
- Blue & white embroidered dress $15, here
- Loops de loops embroidered belt $12, here
- Hand embroidered long sleeve top $5, here
- Boubou denim miniskirt $5, here
- Mango embroidered skirt, $20 (shipping included), here
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
- Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
- Join me on ThredUP – use this link here to save $10 off your first purchase.
- Join me on Tradesy – use this link here to save $20 off your first $50 purchase.
- Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
What I’m Wearing
- Ralph Lauren embroidered chambray top – available on Poshmark, here
- Ralph Lauren Roberta platform sandals $15 on Poshmark, here
- H&M jersey midi skirt $10 on Poshmark, here
- French Connection purse $10, here
- Kate Spade open cuff bangle $20, here