Nothing kicks off warm weather quite like Mother’s Day weekend and what better way to celebrate than with a beautiful summery bucket bag? They are very on trend this year and there are plenty to choose from on the thrifting apps that are adorable and affordable. Bonus: these make great last minute gifts for a trendy mom! Bags can be pricier than clothes on these apps, especially if you’re in to the nicer designers. Remember it never hurts to make an offer – I did on the bag I’m carrying here and it saved me over $20! Enjoy the coupons below if you’re a first-timer to these thrifting sites & subscribe to my blog (top right, blue button) so you get first crack at my picks next Saturday!
Starting at the top:
- Kate Spade Oliver Street canvas bucket bag $59, here
- H&M baby blue bucket bag $15, here
- Rebecca Minkoff bucket bag (lookalike) $100, here
- Rebecca Minkoff moto drawstring crossbody $115 NWT, here
- Rebecca Minkoff mini Fiona bucket bag $45, here
- Deux Lux white bucket bag $18, here
- Nordstrom street level bucket bag $23, here
- Deux Lux black & white bucket bag $20, here
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
- Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
- Join me on ThredUP – use this link here to save $10 off your first purchase.
- Join me on Tradesy – use this link here to save $20 off your first $50 purchase.
- Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
What I’m Wearing:
- Rebecca Minkoff bucket bag $65, here
- Pale pink pleated skirt $15 & available: here
- Franco Sarto soft leather tan sandals $12, here
- Kate Spade “K” initial bracelet $10, here