Tassel earrings are hot this spring and BaubleBar has set the bar high with their iconic version I’m sporting, which are flying off the thrifting app “shelves”! I checked for these on Poshmark for about a week before deciding that it actually made more sense to buy them new, using the new customer coupon code that BaubleBar offers. I found that most are currently priced around $25 on Poshmark before shipping, and the sellers were pretty firm on prices. I ended up paying around $30 (shipping included) on BaubleBar with their coupon code. I did notice a couple cheaper knock-off versions on Poshmark, which is a good option too if your skin can handle the mystery metal.
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
- Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
- Join me on ThredUP – use this link here to save $10 off your first purchase.
- Join me on Tradesy – use this link here to save $20 off your first $50 purchase.
- Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
How I Styled them:
- Zara Flats $24, here
- Striped box pleat skirt $24.95 & more available: here
- Zara Ruffle top (details to come in a future post)
- Michael Kors sunnies $40, here
- Floppy hat, purchased at a beachy souvenir shop in Kennebunkport, Maine
Please subscribe to this blog (blue button, top right) & you’ll never miss out on my budget friendly runway-inspired picks – updated weekly!