I always like to have a couple different jackets in my wardrobe, especially for this time of year when temperatures can change quickly. The moto jacket trend is still going strong and luckily for thrifters, they’re popping up all over the second hand clothing apps like Poshmark.
I know a lot of you are either strongly against or for cropped tops, and the moto jacket trend has overlapped with this crop top trend, so check the length measurement if this is important to you. Personally, I am pro-crop top as long as they are worn appropriately. The slightly cropped moto jacket I’m wearing here is made of a knit material rather than leather, which makes it a little more versatile for transitioning into and out of warm weather. I just love the look of a cropped moto jacket with a high waisted skirt or floral dress. My go-to brands for moto jackets are BlankNYC and Zara. Madewell makes gorgeous real leather moto jackets too, but they are pricier. Enjoy the coupons below if you’re a first-timer to these thrifting sites & subscribe to my blog (top right, blue button) so you get first crack at my picks next week!
Starting at the top:
- Zara Faux Leather Jacket $50, here
- BlankNYC Easy Rider Faux Leather Jacket in XS $55, here
- BlankNYC Easy Rider Faux Leather Jacket in Small $50, here
- Zara “leather” Jacket in red $65, here
- Zara Basic Pink vegan cropped moto jacket $59, here
- Zara Sky Blue Cropped Biker Jacket $75, here
- Black leather jacket from Zara $55, here
- Zara XS hot pink moto jacket (lookalike, knit material) $85, here
- Zara maroon knit moto jacket $45, here
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
- Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
- Join me on ThredUP – use this link here to save $10 off your first purchase.
- Join me on Tradesy – use this link here to save $20 off your first $50 purchase.
- Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
How I Styled it:
- Zara hot pink moto jacket (a total steal at $22), here
- Floral box pleat A line scuba skirt by Asos
- Zara flats purchased on Poshmark, here
- Oliver Peoples sunglasses purchased on Mercari, here
Before you go – stop & subscribe to this blog (blue button) & you’ll never miss out on my budget friendly runway-inspired picks – updated weekly!