Lots of exciting things are happening fashion-wise this week! Most noticeably, the massive heat wave that’s in the forecast. If you’re like me, you are scrambling through your clothes to find options that will keep you cool as temperatures spike. Today’s post is all about finding those cute florals that will do just that – to fill in the gaps of your current summer wardrobe. As always, I’m wearing pieces I purchased from secondhand sites like Poshmark and below you’ll find my vinted picks for you too!
My other big news is that my Poshmark profile was chosen to be part of the suggested user program this week (excited emoji!!)….
I can barely contain my excitement, but enough about me. This post is about finding summery floral pieces for you, and here they are!
Starting at the top:
- Kimchi Blue large floral envelope clutch $10, here
- Madewell Hi-Line mustard floral tee $12, here
- Madewell tearose & stripes tee $22, here
- Madewell linen tee in garden vine $25, here
- COH floral jeans $35, here
- Zara tropical dress $5, here
- Boohoo embroidered floral slides $25, here
- Floral print skirt $15, here
- Asos scuba trumpet floral skirt NWOT $30, here
- Zara dress I’m wearing $25, here
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
- Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
- Join me on ThredUP – use this link here to save $10 off your first purchase.
- Join me on Tradesy – use this link here to save $20 off your first $50 purchase.
- Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
What I’m Wearing
- Zara floral dress $25 & available, here
- Zara nude heels $19.99, here
- Michael Kors oversized gold watch – I’ve had this forever & it’s a good investment piece
- Michael Kors sunnies $40, here
Before you go – stop & subscribe to this blog (blue button) & you’ll never miss out on my budget friendly runway-inspired picks – updated weekly!
Feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com if you’d like to see a specific size in my posts.