First of all, Happy Independence day! This is such a gorgeous time of year that’s full of picnics, outdoor concerts, parades, festivals, fireworks displays, etc. Basically everything fun is happening under the sun right now. The last thing I want to think about is clothing that causes a sticky situation when things heat up. Summery dresses fit the bill quite nicely and today’s post is all about finding the best secondhand dresses that Poshmark has to offer! So cheers, you firecracker you, and read on to find your fabulous frock!
Starting at the top:
- Dolce Vita crochet halter dress $15, here
- Madewell navy strapless dress $15, here
- Zara striped flare summer dress $20, here
- H&M floral rhinestone dress $12, here
- Topshop floral gingham skater dress (petite) $14, here
- Blue & white boho dress from France $15, here
- Zara floral mini dress $5, here
COUPON CODES for your first purchase at Tradesy, Poshmark, ThredUP, & Mercari!! Some only work when signing up for the first time in the phone apps.
- Join me on Poshmark – use code NEUOK to save $5 off your first purchase.
- Join me on ThredUP – use this link here to save $10 off your first purchase.
- Join me on Tradesy – use this link here to save $20 off your first $50 purchase.
- Join me on Mercari – use code TZQHMB to save $2 off your first purchase.
Before you go – subscribe to this blog (blue button) & you’ll never miss out on my budget friendly runway-inspired picks – updated weekly!