In the world of shopping, the only thing more exciting than finding a secondhand treasure at a bargain is Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale that’s about to happen! This is the biggest and best sale of the year because they discount upcoming styles for the fall at up to 40% off! The discounts are already applied, so no promo code is needed. The sale goes from July 21 to August 6, 2017, however if you’re a Nordstrom cardholder you can access the sale a week early from July 13 to July 20, 2017 (and it’s worth it). Now is a great time to sign up for a Nordstrom card because they’re currently giving away a $20 credit when you’re approved. You can find a sneak peak of just what will be going down at the sale here. Items will be discounted from multiple departments, but I always make a virtual beeline for the shoes, makeup, and clothing in that order. Today I’ll share some top finds from previous years, to give you a feel for things. Let’s go!
- Zella leggings: I picked up several pair of the basic black Zella Live in Leggings at an Anniversary Sale several years ago. They’ve held up beautifully and are my go to for casual leggings. I find these to be more durable than some of the other popular legging brands.
- Mac Makeup: They discount various Mac items, especially gift sets. This is a great buy for thrifters because most of us aren’t willing to buy these things used.
- Frye boots: I snagged two pair of over the knee riding boots one year at an amazing price. Now is the time to invest in boots for the winter!
- Nike running shoes: Sure, it’s easy to find a pair of Nikes on sale these days, but I think you get the most bang for your buck here because they’re discounting upcoming styles.
- Gifts: Various household items will be going on sale and Christmas will be here before we know it, right? Adorbs decorative candles are always nice to have on hand, just incase! Mens’ clothing will be going on sale too!
- Other things to look out for: nice watches, jewelry, and various clothing pieces.
So ready set shop, people!