In case you didn’t already know, Nordstrom is having their biggest sale of the season and it started today (for cardholders). After looking through everything the sale has to offer, I’ve come up with my favorite picks, just for you! Because the main focus of this blog is thrifting, I thought in terms of investment pieces, ways to spice up your wardrobe, gifts, and household items for my Anniversary Sale Picks Posts. First up are my favorite household, gift, & beauty finds.
Home & GiftsStarting at the top…
- This distressed picture frame $13.90, here makes a great gift – bonus points if you include a meaningful photo in the frame. The frame’s colors will match most peoples’ houses and most photos because of the neutral colors.
- Wine glasses set of 4 for $22.90, here are a good investment because this particular shape compliments the taste of most wines. You may have noticed that wine bars that only have one shape of glasses stick with this shape.
- This Recipe Box for $21.90, here for when you want to add a dash of cuteness to your kitchen (or someone else’s).
- This Kate Spade striped pencil pouch set $19.90, here makes a great back to school gift to have on hand. If Kate Spade can’t get a girl excited about school, I don’t know who can!
- This Gummy Love tasting box for $16.90 here makes a great gift for your sweet toothed sweetie.
- Sonoma Lavender silver ombre blanket for $48 here, because things are hot right now, but baby its cold outside in the winter and this could make a cozy Christmas gift.
- This Cocolux Australia candle duo for $60.00 here makes a nice gift for someone that already has it all. I have yet to see this combination of island fig, cassis, peach, tonka bean, & lime zest sitting on anyone’s mantle.
- This copper Moscow Mule Mug for $11.90 here is the perfect combo of adorable and indestructible.
- This floral window panel here for $19.90 is the cutest window accessory I could find at the sale.
Starting at the top…
- Butter London cashmere cremes patent shine 10x set $44.00 here
- Butter London cool classics patent shine 10x set $29 here
- Skinny Dip manicure set here
- Winky Lux flower bomb trio $22 here just because it’s cool to see these in the US now! These would make a trendy gift.
- Oribe Gold Lust set $39 here – this seems like a lot, but the products in this set are the best Oribe right now (in my opinion).
- MAC look in a box pet pink eye kit $36.50 here
- Butter London in for a treat collection $24 here
- Sonoma Lavender charcoal grey spa mask $16 here
- MAC early to red lip kit $36.50 here
- Sonoma Lavender charcoal grey footies $28 here
- MAC look in a box advanced brush kit $49.50 here
Things are selling out really fast this year. As I was browsing, I ended up with 10 things in my cart, and two of these had already sold out before I could check out. You will miss out if you don’t get early access. Stay tuned for my picks on shoes, coats, and clothing and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog (blue button)!